Cobetter 64 Series Iron Removal Filter Cartridges are composed of an absolute-rated membrane with features that include a large filtration area, backwash capability, low differential pressure, and high flow rates.
They remove suspended impurities such as iron and copper oxide from condensate water which protects resin from contamination extending the service life for the polishing treatment
Features and Benefits
· Unique support design provides up to 200 times of back washing ability.
· Strengthened cage and core yield tight end cap sealing. Two part welding and welded result in a stable filtration performance.
· Large filtration area, and longer service life
· Nano fiber filtration media provides high retention efficiency and high dirt holding capacity.
· Available in a wide variety of end cap configurations to fit filter housings and meet specific requirements
Power Plant Condensate Water Filtration
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding 64 Series Iron Removal Filter Cartridges for Sterilization Applications
Cobetter Filtration – Cooperation Makes a Better Future!